bookspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
bookspot

A place to stop and chat about all your favorite books.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

House of Night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Melby
Admin
Admin
Melby

House of Night Empty
PostSubject: House of Night   House of Night Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 9:24 am

Quickly becoming one of my favorite books. I got through the first 3 in 3 days and now am sitting here trying to keep busy till Untamed comes out. One day I would love to see this series turned into a movie or a mini series, my desier to see it on the big screen is mostly becuase I would love to see Zoey's tattoos in something more than just my imagination.
Back to top Go down
https://bookspot.board-directory.net
Adam
Jr. Author
Jr. Author

House of Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Night   House of Night Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:11 pm

I just ordered the first from my local library unfortunately no Danish libraries have them in English so I'll have to wait for the translations or buy them.
Back to top Go down
Melby
Admin
Admin
Melby

House of Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Night   House of Night Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:57 pm

These books are really great books. I honestly didn't think I would like it when I sat at Barnes & Noble and started it. I just figured I'll read a few pages and find something else. But a few pages turned into 10 chapters and even then when I decided to buy it, it was hard to put down just to get to the cashier lol. I bought the first and second that day and went back after I finished the first one to get the 3rd now I sit here on pins and needles waiting for Untamed to come out in September. You should also give Vampire Academy a try if you like vamp books.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Jr. Author
Jr. Author

House of Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Night   House of Night Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:24 pm

I ransacked the library and though it was supposed to be home I couldn't find it, I think I might just buy them from Amazon when they finally start paying me Smile
Back to top Go down
Melby
Admin
Admin
Melby

House of Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Night   House of Night Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:09 pm

you won't regret buying them if you go that road. I plan on rereading these before the 4th ones comes out in Septermber. They have great rereading potential =o)
Back to top Go down
Adam
Jr. Author
Jr. Author

House of Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Night   House of Night Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:24 am

I just received the first three books which I placed an order for a week or so ago, after having read 5 pages I couldn't help laughing out loud. The portrayal of Zoey works fabulously, I hadn't imagined it could be so much fun reading the archetypical teen inner monologue. Oh well I'm off again to read the last 900 pages. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Melby
Admin
Admin
Melby

House of Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Night   House of Night Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:57 pm

I found myself laughing out loud alot reading those books, Reading Zoey's inner monoluge (sp?) kind of reminded me of mine when I was younger, It is rereshing and a very enjoyable read I hope you enjoy the rest of the books!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

House of Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Night   House of Night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House of Night
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bookspot :: Book Discussion :: Series Discussion-
Jump to: